(Ref No. HKJC-150-2018)
Our client is an Asia’s leading provider of integrated business, corporate, investor, human resources & payroll, and corporate trust & debt services and is looking for a high-calibre tax professionals to join the Tax Team of our Business Services Division to cope with the expansion.
- Provide tax compliance services (both corporate and individual) to clients;
- Handle enquiries from tax authorities;
- Advise on tax advisory issues for our clients; and
- Perform some accounting and/or payroll work.
- Bachelor degree holder or above majoring in accounting, tax or a related field;
- Registered Student or Member of HKICPA or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in tax advisory and compliance preferably gained with international accounting firms;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is essential. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Self-motivated, good team player, ability to handle assignments independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Experience in handling accounting and/or payroll assignments is preferable; and
- Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for a position commensurable with their experience.