(Ref No. HKJC-139-2018)
A reputable China-based Bank in Macau is looking for a few Corporate Bankers with good client connection in Macau/HK. The incumbent is accountable for the overall sales & marketing development and internal management support of the department.
- Explore new business opportunities of commercial banking products through different business networks and channels to achieve designated business targets;
- Lead the Syndicated Loan Project for corporate clients;
- Provide professional financial solutions in commercial lending, trade finance, syndicated loans, etc. to corporate clients;
- Manage account portfolio and maintain close relationship with customers for business retention and referrals;
- Prepare credit proposals by negotiation of credit terms, pricing and collateral requirements under the bank’s guidelines;
- Identify and minimize credit risk within the portfolio through regular credit reviews; and
- Monitor loan repayment of customers; chase and collect overdue payment.
- University graduates in economics, finance or related disciplines, with professional qualifications such as ACIB, HKIOB, etc.;
- Minimum 10 to 20 years’ experience as commercial banking with good sales track records;
- Excellent knowledge in commercial lending, trade finance and syndicated loans;
- Strong client network for Hong Kong, Macau and-China market;
- Proficiency in MS Office & familiar with portfolio design software and application;
- Capable of working independently and under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua; and
- Title (those with rich experience could apply up to AGM/DGM) and salary will commensurate with experience and qualification.