(Ref No. HKJC-138-2018)
A well-established bank in Hong Kong is looking for high-calibre (Senior) Relationship Managers with good client connections. The incumbent is accountable for the overall sales of General Banking Products, Investment & Insurance Products.
- Acquire new retail clients through developing professional banking relationships
- Advise retail clients on their personal financial needs and objectives by conducting financial needs and objectives, and then tailor-make solutions for them
- Execute clients’ instructions on their banking and financial transactions.
- Perform ongoing servicing of retail client accounts and identify any potential opportunities for extending basic banking services
- Conduct due diligence in accordance with established banking policies and procedures.
- University graduates in any disciplines, with professional qualifications such as ACIB, HKIOB, CFP, etc.;
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in retail banking with good sales track records;
- Excellent knowledge in general banking products and Investment & Insurance products;
- SFC License Holders for RA1/4/9;
- Insurance License Holders for Life & ILAS;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Capable of working independently and under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua; and
- Title (those with less experience could apply up to Assistant Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager and with private banking experience could apply Private Banker)
- Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification.