(Ref No. HKJC-142-2018)
A newly-established Asset Management Company is expanding its fund management business in Hong Kong and the Greater China. To cater for its rapid development, we are now looking for a Responsible Officer for Asset Management. Reporting to the MD, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Responsible for business planning & corporate development to achieve long-term growth of the Brokerage business
- Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies and leading branch staff to provide quality services and promote a full range of investment securities products to customers.
- Lead a team of professionals to place all kind of orders for our sales persons including both of local and global markets precisely and quickly.
- Review SFC’s documents and ensure all the activities be complied with the SFC’s Ordinance and rules & regulation.
- University degree and preferably with an MBA and relevant professional qualifications.
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in securities industry with a minimum of 10 years senior management level, business planning and branch operation management
- Possess License status of SFC in RA9
- Clear understanding of the Hong Kong business environment, with a track record of delivering successful & profitable business growth.
- In depth knowledge of financial products especially derivatives, and with minimum 5 years trading or dealing experience with derivatives.
- Excellent sales management and excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Result-oriented, innovative problem solving technique
- Fluent written and spoken English & Chinese.