(Ref No. HKJC-145-2014)
A reputable Hotel Group in Macau is looking for a high-calibre IT Project Manager, who is willing to work in Macau. Reporting to the IT Director, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Identify requirements for IT infrastructure and architecture, develop RFPs, testing plans and standards;
- Manage the successful implementation of certain technologies such as technical/building infrastructure, cabling infrastructure, low-voltage designs, data center architecture, data networks, wireless networks, IPTV, in-room technology;
- Collaborate with internal users and consultants, designers, general contractors and subcontractors for managing and implementing the assigned projects;
- Participate with IT Management to estimate impacts or changes resulting from new projects;
- Review and approve necessary construction drawings or plans as it relates to Information Technology;
- Research and implement new technologies that enhance business and building operations;
- Assist IT Director with project selection decisions and assesses build/buy/reuse/outsource alternatives.
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management or 8 years’ experience in Information Technology engineer or architect related field;
- Possess experience in Gaming or Hospitality industry is preferred;
- Certified in industry recognized certifications (i.e. RCDD ) or equivalent is preferred;
- Experienced in IT project management;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; and
- Good command of English and Putonghua.