(Ref No. HKJC-149-2018)
Our client is an Asia’s leading provider of integrated business, corporate, investor, human resources & payroll, and corporate trust & debt services. Recently, it expands its business areas in Wealth Management by providing Brokerage services. With this new business model, we would invite a high-calibre Brokerage Support Manager to join our new Business Unit.
- Perform sales supporting on the development on General Insurance (including but not limited to D&O, Professional Liability, Business All Risk, Employee Benefits & MPF etc.); and Life Insurance as well.
- Sales administration and reporting for internal and coordination with our appointed broker partner;
- Case management with internal & external customers;
- Help prepare training deck to drive the referral activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- University/College graduate with a minimum of 10 years solid working experience in the General Insurance or/and Life Insurance Business;
- Sales driven, proactive and highly independent
- Strong ownership and accountability of results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be organized, detail-oriented with strong computer skills
- Good written and spoken communication in English and Chinese
- Those candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager level